Got warning without any clarification - Wrong Decision

eleven_moveon

Im a seller, just now got 2 warning.

1. Share contact information: This is required for my services to use client email and setup in other platform
  2. Incomplete delivery: I share google drive link because the size is very big, and Fiverr has limitation on this, really doesnt make any sense.

:

1. Share contact information: This is required for my services to use client email and setup in other platform
  2. Incomplete delivery: I share google drive link because the size is very big, and Fiverr has limitation on this, really doesnt make any sense.

:

just now got 2 warning.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Although you think you did nothing wrong, you broke Fiverr’s terms of service twice which is why you received two warnings. I don’t want to come across as pompous, but you will have agreed that you read and understood the TOS when you created your account. As @olyasr has said, if exchanging contact info is crucial to a job, then Fiverr do sometimes make exceptions - but you need permission from customer support.

:

Share contact information: This is required for my services to use client email and setup in other platform

Was it shared on the order page or in the messages? And does it state in your gig description and in requirements that you will need this info, and that you’re collecting it solely for the purpose of doing the job?

Incomplete delivery: I share google drive link because the size is very big, and Fiverr has limitation on this, really doesnt make any sense.

You can send your buyer an attachment, a text file with the Google Drive link in it.

Hi, thanks for giving your responses. You know what i got just now? After they remove my 2 level seller in the morning, and then they did apologize and bring back my level 2 seller in mu evening. But, my completion rate is remain impacted and the order is cancelled. Do you think this is the right things that seller should get? I never mean to communicate outside or deliver incomplete order, I did my tasks, but the lady is very bad so she wants to get my service for free.

Imagine that, first order is completed, and the she purchased the 2nd order, once i delivered the 2nd order, she wants to cancel with unreasonable words. I tried to follow her, i will agree to cancel the 2nd order, but she wants both order.Whats do you think? I would never accept that, then she go to Support and unfortunately, the resolution center is not working properly, it is useless since there is no clarification, and wrong decision was taken, So Bad!

Hi Eleven_moveon,
The Fiverr’s warnings are correct. The point is that, unknowingly you have violated the Fiverr terms. You should have gone through the terms and conditions of Fiverr before making an account.
In your case, if using email address for your project was that necessary, you could consult Fiverr Customer Support and take permission as exceptional cases are keenly observed. If anything that goes against Fiverr terms, is brought in notice of the team, it is then their task to give the user an effective solution.
Hope it will be helpful.
Thanks.
Naheedmir

Archived