Fiverr Forum

Graphic and Webdesign!

Hello FIVERRS! My name is Denisa, i’m a professional designer deals in all kind of Designing such as * Websites * Facebook Fan-page design * Twitter Background design * IPHONE Icons * Animations * Android Application * Logo * Banner * Brochure * Stationery * Flyer * Calender 2013* Magazine * Posters *Book Covers *3D Books and the list can go on!!!

This is my profile page : http://fiverr.com/glmdesign

If anyone is interested i can send my portfolio (websites and graphic designs) , I dont know if is ok to post my porfolio website until asking the fiverr staff !!

Cheers !!

Denisa!!

Welcome Denisa, we are glad you are here. You will find a lot of useful information here on the boards. Goof luck with you gigs!

Welcome to the jungle Denisa, it is nice to share here. :smiley:

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

hello… designer here… welcome… :slight_smile:

Hi photofiverr :slight_smile:

Hello Denisa,

My name is Nic and I am looking for a brochure designed, 11"x17" both sides. The heading or title would be: “Trailer Millions” Sub heading would be "Investing in the Mobile Home market"

I need a great idea and design for this brochure.

This has to be camera ready for the printers once I proof it and accept it.

Cheers

Nic

Good luck with your work, but it seems you are a L2 already so I am sure I will be seeing around for a long time!

Competition starts here :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums, fellow designer! :slight_smile:

Welcome! Another GD here!

Good luck with your work, but it seems you are a L2 already so I am sure I will be seeing around for a long time!