Graphic Design gig, How does it looks?

taslima007

I am Graphic designer. I am new seller. Logo design gig, How does it looks?

favicon-32x32.png.1eed541b2dd02f6698aae997dd385a32.png Fiverr.com
create-a-modern-minimalist-logo-design.png.a3938c3f2efbe2bd5239a39e93851806.png

Taslima007: I will create a modern minimalist logo design for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Taslima007 will create a modern minimalist logo design. | Hi Guys,I will make a perfectMINIMALLOGOfor your business or startup company. It should be a monogram with symbols and any other shape.Need a custom logo | Fiverr

A couple things.

Offering 100% Customer Satisfaction, Unlimited Revisions and Lifetime Support for a $5 Gig is the recipe for disaster.

I’ll hire you, no problem.

But I’ll get you to revise the logo you design for me probably a dozen times or more.

And since you give me lifetime support, expect me to contact you in a year with more revisions.

Plus, you will never be able to completely satisfy me.

I’m getting a great deal for just $5.

You end up working for me for at least a year.

See what I mean?

A couple things.

Offering 100% Customer Satisfaction, Unlimited Revisions and Lifetime Support for a $5 Gig is the recipe for disaster.

I’ll hire you, no problem.

But I’ll get you to revise the logo you design for me probably a dozen times or more.

And since you give me lifetime support, expect me to contact you in a year with more revisions.

Plus, you will never be able to completely satisfy me.

I’m getting a great deal for just $5.

You end up working for me for at least a year.

See what I mean?

Offering 100% Customer Satisfaction, Unlimited Revisions and Lifetime Support for a $5 Gig is a recipe for disaster.

I couldn’t agree more. Never offer unlimited revisions. Promising 100% customer satisfaction is fine, but combined with unlimited revisions included in the price, and lifetime support.

I highly recommend upping your price to a respectable level since 5-dollar-gigs attract a lot of bad buyers who will take advantage of you.

Offering 100% Customer Satisfaction, Unlimited Revisions and Lifetime Support for a $5 Gig is a recipe for disaster.

I couldn’t agree more. Never offer unlimited revisions. Promising 100% customer satisfaction is fine, but combined with unlimited revisions included in the price, and lifetime support.

I highly recommend upping your price to a respectable level since 5-dollar-gigs attract a lot of bad buyers who will take advantage of you.

thank you @smashradio.

Archived