Graphic Design & SEO

seo_maisie

Promote your gig on social media networks

You’re still left her in the dark because you did not explain what social media sites she should use to market her gig and how should market her gig on social media?

Promote it when it comes to promoting social media networks

Why social media outlets need to be mentioned?

There are social media networks in the profile

It should not be difficult to understand

Social media is used in the account

You must be able to understand that you want to find the market

Why social media outlets need to be mentioned?

There are social media networks in the profile

It should not be difficult to understand

Social media is used in the account

You must be able to understand that you want to find the market

Remember the person you’re giving suggestions to is not a marketer…She is a graphic designer and she might not know how to market her gigs on social media…So you have to give her a more detailed explanation on how she should do that because any seller on fiverr would tell her to market on social media…

This general advice of ‘promote you gig on social media’ is pretty much a complete waste of time.

Yes, there are share buttons on gigs, but unless you’ve got a following of people on whichever social media network, who would appreciate seeing your gig being promoted, it really is a waste of time.

If you’re going to use any social media account to promote anything, you need to first build a relationship with whoever it is you want to be your clients, decide which SM network is best for you etc.

There are lots of courses available which will explain how to use SM to build an audience and then promote whatever it is you’re selling, but it all goes way beyond what anyone could be expected to explain on the forum.

Promote your gig on social media networks

You’re still left her in the dark because you did not explain what social media sites she should use to market her gig and how should market her gig on social media?

Unfortunately it’s not something that can be explained in a forum post as @smiler3d mentioned.

We discussed it many times on the forum, trying to explain over and over how that works, but we still get the same question 10 times a day, so the answer got shortened and simple “share your gig”.

Which I agree is a waste of time if they are just going to share it in their fb profile etc.

I’m not a marketer, I’m a designer and many of us not a marketers, but being a freelancer is like being one man orchestra, you either learn or you loose. Market is very competitive for this things nowadays and we are already giving them direction WHERE to move and it’s their job to figure out HOW.

But the fact is some of them even last to put “tips” in the search bar and read all that info to educate themselves, they are looking for an easy way, which doesn’t always work. If they are not ready to invest their own time in their own business then why should we?

Unfortunately it’s not something that can be explained in a forum post as @smiler3d mentioned.

We discussed it many times on the forum, trying to explain over and over how that works, but we still get the same question 10 times a day, so the answer got shortened and simple “share your gig”.

Which I agree is a waste of time if they are just going to share it in their fb profile etc.

I’m not a marketer, I’m a designer and many of us not a marketers, but being a freelancer is like being one man orchestra, you either learn or you loose. Market is very competitive for this things nowadays and we are already giving them direction WHERE to move and it’s their job to figure out HOW.

But the fact is some of them even last to put “tips” in the search bar and read all that info to educate themselves, they are looking for an easy way, which doesn’t always work. If they are not ready to invest their own time in their own business then why should we?

it’s their job to figure out HOW.

And if they can’t, I’m sure there must be a gig available where somebody could do it for them?

(Not volunteering BTW! 🙂)

This general advice of ‘promote you gig on social media’ is pretty much a complete waste of time.

Yes, there are share buttons on gigs, but unless you’ve got a following of people on whichever social media network, who would appreciate seeing your gig being promoted, it really is a waste of time.

If you’re going to use any social media account to promote anything, you need to first build a relationship with whoever it is you want to be your clients, decide which SM network is best for you etc.

There are lots of courses available which will explain how to use SM to build an audience and then promote whatever it is you’re selling, but it all goes way beyond what anyone could be expected to explain on the forum.

Have you tried this technique before? If yes, how did it work for you?

People keep coming back with the same question due to the fact that no one this forum has been helpful to them because you and others are not marketers…

People keep coming back with the same question due to the fact that no one this forum has been helpful to them because you and others are not marketers…

no one this forum has been helpful to them because you and others are not marketers…

I’m sure there must be others who are, when they’re paid for their time:

I’m sure there must be a gig available where somebody could do it for them?

We are here not to solve their problems 😉 in fact we don’t have to give them advice at all, chew all information and put in their mouth to become our competitors. we learned the ways that work for ourselves, we repeated it 50 times for them on how to do it, now the answer got simple and if they want they can read our previous replyies with proper Explanation or hire “marketers” and pay for their job if not satisfied with our free of charge advices.

And if you know better you can also help them instead of criticising 😉

We are here not to solve their problems 😉 in fact we don’t have to give them advice at all, chew all information and put in their mouth to become our competitors. we learned the ways that work for ourselves, we repeated it 50 times for them on how to do it, now the answer got simple and if they want they can read our previous replyies with proper Explanation or hire “marketers” and pay for their job if not satisfied with our free of charge advices.

And if you know better you can also help them instead of criticising 😉

hire “marketers” and pay for their job if not satisfied with our free of charge advices.

You gave a very useful suggestion now…

hire “marketers” and pay for their job if not satisfied with our free of charge advices.

You gave a very useful suggestion now…

But something tells me they are not going to use it 😉

They are not investing just their time to be able to earn for their food, so I’m pretty sure they are not going to spend more money to learn something (that’s already free info all over internet)

Archived