Fiverr Community Forum

Graphic Designer for your

Good Morning Sir,

My name is MD Habibur Rahman from Bangladesh .

I have completed my BBA. College of management at the year of 2019. There are 8 members in my family including me. My father’s name is Abul Hasem and he is government employer in there, mother’s name is Hosne Ara Begam and she is a homemaker.I have interested in drawings. Now I am professional graphics designer. Anything design for your business.

My strength is positive minded, easy to mingle with team members, hard worker, and be smart.

My goal is working on one company permanently with a good salary to run life smoothly.

Thanks.

1 Like

Good Morning Sir,

My name is MD Habibur Rahman from Bangladesh .

I have completed my BBA. College of management at the year of 2019. There are 8 members in my family including me. My father’s name is Abul Hasem and he is government employer in there, mother’s name is Hosne Ara Begam and she is a homemaker.I have interested in drawings. Now I am professional graphics designer. Anything design for your business.

My strength is positive minded, easy to mingle with team members, hard worker, and be smart.

My goal is working on one company permanently with a good salary to run life smoothly.

Thanks.

1 Like