Graphic Designer

moneeb_mughal

Considering you only have 2-minutes of read-time here, I don’t doubt that you don’t know.

I suggest you spend some time reading things here.

Start with the Fiverr Terms of Service.

Read it, learn it, follow it.

Then visit the Forum Community Standards.

Read it, learn it, follow it.

Then check out posts in the Fiverr Tips category.

Also enter questions in the Forum Home Page Search Window like, “What is Fiverr evaluation?” and you’ll learn a ton here.

Enjoy.

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-Levels

If you’re new, don’t worry about levels yet. There’s a minimum number of days you must have an account for anyway.

You edited your post, so I’ll edit mine.

You only have 21 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-Levels

If you’re new, don’t worry about levels yet. There’s a minimum number of days you must have an account for anyway.

You edited your post, so I’ll edit mine.

You only have 21 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

i create the account last year in November

yeah you can check my profile i created my account in may 2020 still i don’t get any order can you help me with that

I do not know what school or training course you attended but lets go thorugh some things:

image.jpg.9080ff20f6db0717f767e3634657ae6d.jpg

You have six-seven fonts here. Unless you are selling fonts this makes no sense.

QUOTE from design school:

4. Limit your fonts.

One of the common slipups designers - especially newbies - do is using too many fonts and styles. If you need more than one, make sure to limit your fonts to just two to three typefaces. Use one font and size for the body, another for the header, and another for the subhead.

image.jpg.6ae48d3cc710d3bc5c5ac246ff9d2c78.jpg

Videos that show creative process and emphasize what was modified in photoshop category are more attractive then just scroll of samples.

Suggest you brand your thumbnails (make them in same style, different variation).

Regarding unlimited revisions, that is your freedom, but you could have problems on that one.

Change your images, have unique for each GIG. Put them in JPG filled with SEO data (metadata).

Read HELP section for more help.

Regarding promotion, use Twitter, Instagram to promote you and your skills.

• 2 months later...

Archived