Graphic designers: easy guide: how to watermark your work

Generally I see some people who don’t watermark their work and it get’s stolen which is just an insult to the sellers time and their livelyhood so I thought that if some people still didn’t watermark their work or maybe found it too time consuming when they have a lot of orders that I’d put a really easy way to watermarking it to hopefully reduce the amount of people trying to steal their work.

This can be done with any program that allows layers but I used Photoshop since its more generally used by graphic designers. I hope this helps!

1. First open up your picture

2. Open up a new layer

3. Choose a colour that shows enough but not too much that it would obscure the view of the image but enough to make it unusable.

4. Write your username/name/signature on your work using pen and your chosen brush

5. Change the opacity of the text to your desired opacity

6. Until you get your desired watermark

BONUS: USE SNIPPING TOOL (COMES WITH WINDOWS) FOR FAST CUTS AT LOW QUALITY THAT ARE HARDER TO BE USED PROFESSIONALLY BUT IS STILL GOOD FOR EDITS!

You can take a quick snip of your edit without sharing the real thing!

@mangadrawer looks like something went wrong when you uploaded the images!

Reply to @mgjohn78: I believe I fixed it now ^^! Happy designing tell me if you still cant see anything!

Reply to @mangadrawer: Yep they seem good now. Nice guide, i’m sure allot of sellers will benefit from it.