Generally I see some people who don’t watermark their work and it get’s stolen which is just an insult to the sellers time and their livelyhood so I thought that if some people still didn’t watermark their work or maybe found it too time consuming when they have a lot of orders that I’d put a really easy way to watermarking it to hopefully reduce the amount of people trying to steal their work.
This can be done with any program that allows layers but I used Photoshop since its more generally used by graphic designers. I hope this helps!
- First open up your picture
- Open up a new layer
- Choose a colour that shows enough but not too much that it would obscure the view of the image but enough to make it unusable.
- Write your username/name/signature on your work using pen and your chosen brush
- Change the opacity of the text to your desired opacity
- Until you get your desired watermark
BONUS: USE SNIPPING TOOL (COMES WITH WINDOWS) FOR FAST CUTS AT LOW QUALITY THAT ARE HARDER TO BE USED PROFESSIONALLY BUT IS STILL GOOD FOR EDITS!
You can take a quick snip of your edit without sharing the real thing!