Graphic designers of fiverr, What tool in illustrator can save your life?

optical_designs

Perspective grid, hands down. Every time your buyer sends me a product box photo in terrible quality, I just roll my eyes and make my own product box.

I agree with you as thats pretty true for me when I worked in upwork.

What I did was I used adobe Photoshop most of the time I would use the pen tool and create a selection then copy and paste and then I delte or hide the original layer and add my own empty product box photo background above the original layer. Then increase the resolution of pasted selection. I was trying to find an efficient method, Thanks for saving my time.

Command + Q, and then use Affinity Designer or any tool that is not Adobe. Seriously, horrible software (Audition is alright, I’ll give them that).

When it comes to budget then yes I would choose Affinity Designer, But in my opinion adobe softwares are pretty good for example premier pro,after effects especially Photoshop. I guess this can be debatable topic. With the experience I have in logo design people want the source files of adobe illustrator when it comes to logo design.

Well that is my opinion

When it comes to budget then yes I would choose Affinity Designer, But in my opinion adobe softwares are pretty good for example premier pro,after effects especially Photoshop. I guess this can be debatable topic. With the experience I have in logo design people want the source files of adobe illustrator when it comes to logo design.

Well that is my opinion

Premiere is the worst NLE you can use. Horrible performance, stability and UI.

AE is an unfortunate need for many people, since there’s no good alternative. Even worse performance, everything is super slow. I don’t have the patience for it.

Photoshop is probably the best of the three, but even then there are alternatives.

Archived