Graphics & Design category for technical overview

mirasoft

Hi,

we have created some graphics in microsoft visio. We would like to have these graphics beautifully redrawn, but do not find a suitable category in “Graphics & Design”.
In the category infographics, for example, most offers are with common images and diagrams, etc.
We can’t find an offer with technical images.
I have attached an example. I am happy about suitable suggestions 🙂

Technical-Overview.PNG.aa526f94741c4b313a17d3f16d590c3c.PNG

Thanks in advance

Hi,

we have created some graphics in microsoft visio. We would like to have these graphics beautifully redrawn, but do not find a suitable category in “Graphics & Design”.

In the category infographics, for example, most offers are with common images and diagrams, etc.

We can’t find an offer with technical images.

I have attached an example. I am happy about suitable suggestions 🙂

197a5ca70652cdbb797a689e4bc17fec2758b28e.PNG

Thanks in advance

I don’t think they just circumscribe their work to “normal, common images” if you don’t see what you need, then:

1- Open a Request in Buyers Request and specify what you need, or

2- Ask the sellers of your choice (by surfing in that category) if they’re able to work with technical images (which most surely have, I also have, and many designers too)

Just because you don’t see it in their online portfolio doesn’t mean they cannot do it 👍

Give it a try

I don’t think they just circumscribe their work to “normal, common images” if you don’t see what you need, then:

1- Open a Request in Buyers Request and specify what you need, or

2- Ask the sellers of your choice (by surfing in that category) if they’re able to work with technical images (which most surely have, I also have, and many designers too)

Just because you don’t see it in their online portfolio doesn’t mean they cannot do it 👍

Give it a try

Thank you (Vielen Dank 😉

Archived