Graphiuncle's public profile on Fiverr

graphiuncle

I don’t sell in your categories, but here are some basic thoughts. Your Photoshop edit gig has very simple samples. They mostly just show a different background color and could be done with a quick online tool. I don’t see how you could be competitive with serious graphic designers.

Your logo gig seems to have logos made using templates and the samples don’t appear to be original. People on Fiverr are coming here more and more for original design and serious unique offerings. They want a concept that is drawn up specifically for them. You mention creative instinct in your profile, but your samples need to show a lot of artistic style and creativity.

I don’t sell in your categories, but here are some basic thoughts. Your Photoshop edit gig has very simple samples. They mostly just show a different background color and could be done with a quick online tool. I don’t see how you could be competitive with serious graphic designers.

Your logo gig seems to have logos made using templates and the samples don’t appear to be original. People on Fiverr are coming here more and more for original design and serious unique offerings. They want a concept that is drawn up specifically for them. You mention creative instinct in your profile, but your samples need to show a lot of artistic style and creativity.

thank you sir for your helpfull opinion 🙂

Archived