Great excitement to be part of Fiverr Family

Yay all! Greetings to all from India!
Its great excitement for me to join and be a part of Fiverr family. Being there in 9-5 industry for almost 12+ years, I gathered experience and grip over my niche (Graphic Designing). I’ve now quite the job and relocated to my native where I have started Freelancing in local.

Meanwhile I always wished to make Fiverr my full time service, so here I am. Started my foot steps one by one… need your Love and support to grow and get success…

Please do share basic tips which I must follow, I will be thankful to you all…

Looking forward sail with you all…
Regards
Andy 😀

Hi Andyz,

Welcome to the World of Dreamers. You will acheive your dreams one day. InshaAllah. I will suggest you to keep online on this platform. Create more gigs with low competition keywords. like you will use logo design tag in your gig then, you will have low chances to get order because bunch of sellers are already there. I will suggest to use low competition keywords like wedding logo, realestate logo, business logo, event logo, and you can find more by searching in Fiverr search bar.

I hope it will helps.
Thanks
Mubashir

Hi Andyz,

Welcome to the World of Dreamers. You will acheive your dreams one day. InshaAllah. I will suggest you to keep online on this platform. Create more gigs with low competition keywords. like you will use logo design tag in your gig then, you will have low chances to get order because bunch of sellers are already there. I will suggest to use low competition keywords like wedding logo, realestate logo, business logo, event logo, and you can find more by searching in Fiverr search bar.

I hope it will helps.

Thanks

Mubashir

Hey Mubashir,

Thanks for the guidance… that makes sense to me and understood the point… will definitely work on it… and all my best wishes to you too…

Thanks

Hi Andyz,

I hope it will helps.

Thanks

Mubashir

Hey @mrweb_developer

Thanks for the guidance… that makes sense to me and understood the point… will definitely work on it… and all my best wishes to you too… 🙂

Thanks

Archived