Great experience on Fiverr. Great market!

lufulio

I am very happy with Fiverr I started work on last year but I made upto $7000 in 6 months that I never make to doing Job in any company. I was working on Dubai as 3D Designer and they were giving me $400 Salary but when I started to make $1000 in month on Fiverr I was very happy and came back to my home land and resigned the job in Dubai.Now I am experienced 3d Artist done many jobs very happy in life. Thank you so much Fiverr.

Five stars for escaping exploitation central. I’ve heard absolutely horrendous things about wages, treatment, and working conditions of non-natives in Dubai. I won’t go there out of principle.

Also, no offense to anyone from Dubai. Personally, I avoid London, Singapore and most places off the old British Empire map for the same reason.

Five stars for escaping exploitation central. I’ve heard absolutely horrendous things about wages, treatment, and working conditions of non-natives in Dubai. I won’t go there out of principle.

Also, no offense to anyone from Dubai. Personally, I avoid London, Singapore and most places off the old British Empire map for the same reason.

#cyaxrex there are many companies don’t work according to rules and regulations.

Archived