Great First Week

perfectfitz

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give a little insight into my first week here on Fiverr. I was pleasantly surprised how easy everything was to get accustomed to. Ranging from uploading my pictures, to buyer communication it was pretty dang easy.

I’ve also been a hobbyist artist/animator as life has usually taken over and work work work was always a thing. I’m really happy I finally decided to go ahead and put my art out there and was extremely pleased to find that people were actually excited about it.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone as the community seems pretty great. It’s been a busy work week with a full-time job and doing this in my spare time. Of course, I’d love to just do art full-time, but we all know that will take a lot of

FiverrPromo0000.png.682ca0549ade86ec9480e8da9c5b6897.png
burning the midnight oil before that dream becomes a reality.

I just wanted to share a small showcase of the gigs I worked on this week too. If anyone needs anything feel free to message me, I’m usually just a click or two away.

Thanks again,
perfectfitz (David)

Yeah, i’d say the user interface here is really easy to adapt…and I know what you mean since Im a newbie too…its very user friendly. Well I hope you’ve a very good day kind sir 🙂

It’s good to see I’m not the only one 😃 Thanks for the kind words and hope you get a flood of gigs (but not too many).

Archived