Great gig, where is the costumers ?!

amaya0005

helloooo

ok, so I always loved this website and a few days ago I decided to become a part of it.
and here I am.
please check out my cute-chibi gig

"just let your imagination flows and I’ll draw your perfect cute chibi portrait, funny comics, beautiful scene, dynamic fight or any idea that hunts you "

https://www.fiverr.com/amaya0005/draw-anything-in-the-manga-chibi-style

and my translation gig

“I am professional translator, specialized in arabic and English translation.
I will translate any kind of documents you want, from arabic to English and English to arabic.”

https://www.fiverr.com/amaya0005/translate-your-text-from-arabic-to-english-and-in-reverse

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or special requests.

Thank you very much, looking forward to assist you in making you project more succefull, your ideas come true!!

:3

Amaya

hiiii,

I’ve known this website from a long time but it was only couple of days that I decided to be part of it.
I’m very excited to start my journey here, even though I don’t have any orders yet.

for all the Professionals out there please take care of me and give me some advice and tips.
I’m glad that I started this and hope to have a great experience working with you all <3

please do tell me about your 5rr experience

Amaya

hello everyone 🙂

so I’ve joined this site a few days ago and still don’t have any orders!!
I’ve always liked this site but its a bit disappointing that I’m not really feeling like I’m a part of it.

I’m new, so for the professionals out there, please review my gig and give me some advice on how I can make my gig better.
I would really appreciate it

and how was your 5rr experience ?

thank you
amaya

Hey Amaya - welcome to the forum, and to Fiverr! 🎊

Now, mind you, it is weekend so don’t feel unwanted because people don’t reply to your posts - they’re most likely having barbecues, family reunions and dinners, hiking on a mountain or splashing in the seas 😉

So, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, here are the recommended readings to avoid any problems:

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be! To be learning, that is 😛
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉
  4. UpYour Post Series - an amazing series of posts from one of our Forum Moderators to help you

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

Also, if you just wait for orders, there’s a very big chance you won’t get any of them. Fiverr has grown a lot in terms of seller competition, so you need to do something to get sales instead of waiting for them - I encourage you to read the “UpYour” series mentioned above to find out what you can do to get sales 😉

Hey Amaya - welcome to the forum, and to Fiverr! 🎊

Now, mind you, it is weekend so don’t feel unwanted because people don’t reply to your posts - they’re most likely having barbecues, family reunions and dinners, hiking on a mountain or splashing in the seas 😉

So, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, here are the recommended readings to avoid any problems:

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be! To be learning, that is 😛
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉
  4. UpYour Post Series - an amazing series of posts from one of our Forum Moderators to help you

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

Also, if you just wait for orders, there’s a very big chance you won’t get any of them. Fiverr has grown a lot in terms of seller competition, so you need to do something to get sales instead of waiting for them - I encourage you to read the “UpYour” series mentioned above to find out what you can do to get sales 😉

Thank you !!

that’s very helpful

😁

Archived