Great Service but

ayyeroro

I had an amazing service from a narrator who did what I needed well and on time. I gave him all 5 stars yet when the thing popped up, it showed as 4,1,4 which gave him a 3 1/2 overall rating. I didn’t need for this to happen, nor did I want to. Could any one recommend a way to fix it?

Guest offlinehelpers

You can contact your seller and ask them to ask you to change your feedback (I know that all sounds the wrong way round!), and they should be able to start it from there.

You can contact your seller and ask them to ask you to change your feedback (I know that all sounds the wrong way round!), and they should be able to start it from there.

And if that doesn’t work you can always reach out to customer support. Let them know it wasn’t your intension to leave a 3 star review. They will be able to fix it for you.

You are absolutely correct Taverr. They would likely remove the one left and allow the client to leave a new one.

As the buyer had left me a 4.5-star rating in that case, with a good review, so perhaps CS didn’t suggest me for that. Or I was being too greedy. Lol 😎

As the buyer had left me a 4.5-star rating in that case, with a good review, so perhaps CS didn’t suggest me for that. Or I was being too greedy. Lol 😎

Yeah I would consider 4.5 a great review especially now with all the review changes.

Archived