Fiverr Forum

Great tIps for being successful on Fiverr

Hi everyone,
I’ve crossed the $1,000/month and would like to share my tips to anyone who is new and/or wanting to expand their profit in their business. I’ve started my own businesses at the age of 18 so handling business is in my blood lol. Here are some small tips to help make your gigs pop and bring in the income that you desire.

1 - Reviews are very crucial. Always try your best to maintain a 5-star rating - nothing less.
At the end of every gig you complete, make sure to include a tiny paragraph stating something along the lines of “If you feel satisfied with your order, please do kindly rate me 5-stars. Your kind ratings and feedback help improve my gig” etc - if you don’t get those ratings in, your rankings will be low, and no one will be able to find your gigs! Do not be pushy, but be polite and sweet.

2 - Make more than just one gig. Make 10, or 20. Do not make more than 1 of the same gig however, that is spamming. By creating more gigs you are expanding your business, creating more exposure and options for your clients to choose from.

3 - If there is something you know you cannot do or provide, please don’t do it. In the end the buyer will be unsatisfied, they may leave a negative review, it can go in any direction. Be very straightforward and honest, and you will save you and your buyer much time and less stress. There will always be a new buyer, so don’t get discouraged when there is a task you cannot provide to them.

Hope these tips will help you on your Fiverr journey - blessings everyone!

Post away if you need any advice - Fiverr isn’t really the only business I own but it’s a fantastic platform.

You own Fiverr? lol

Im a new seller and have put up my gigs like two weeks but no order. What do I do

check buyer request. over 30 new projects are listed daily. You just have to convince one !

Yes I also own a couple of other small companies called Apple inc and Google lol

Buyer requests, classified ads, social media and especially posting in this forum.

Great, It’s slow for me :confused: i am at 360 in 14days. will get my first clearance tomorrow…

Have ever told you how pretty you are? Are you single? Can I be your best friend?

Ahem. I have noticed that too :slight_smile:

Copy/paste tips.

LoL.

asusal same thing

no order … it’s been 5 months … you are a top seller order my gig to get me started i’ll be great help if you can do it :frowning:

Good advice.
Do not forget that we are professionals in article proofreading, editing and rewriting.

(Moderator Note:
Gig promotion link removed. Please be aware of the Forum Rules.)

Hahaha :slight_smile:

Great tips.
But one question. Say I’m new on fiverr and I didn’t use twitter/facebook before. What is the benefit to share the gig in my social account where there are not enough friends/followers?

If I want to get the actual follower that means the man who actually want to buy my services.,…what should I do?
Where do i get the follower on the twitter?
What is my work If I am new on fb and twitter?

Please suggest me. Thanks :slight_smile:

For Twitter I type in keywords of what I make for my gigs - for example: “psychics” in the search bar and “favorite” people’s tweets, follow people, etc. which help me gain followers and exposures.
So do a similar process with facebook as well - share your page with other people, etc. You basically self-promote.

Another idea is classified ads - perhaps in your area or online.

Little things here and there will attract customers to you slowly. Just be creative and people will come to you.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

“Tell your buyer what you need to get started.”
“Structure your Buyer Instructions as free text, a multiple choice question or file upload.” would you plz anyone tell me the best way of writing this?

hi, please am new here, will like to know steps to start getting orders…pls i will appreciate any help you guys render. tanks