Great Tricks get orders on fiverr

nuansart

I’m a newcomer to Fiverr, before I’ve been a freelance on freelance websites. I am a senior Multidiscplinary Graphic Designer.
Please advice from an expert on the old fiverr and get lots of traffic and orders.
Thank you hope we have success together with helping each other.

I’m a newcomer to Fiverr, before I’ve been a freelance on freelance websites. I am a senior Multidiscplinary Graphic Designer.

Please advice from an expert on the old fiverr and get lots of traffic and orders.

Thank you hope we have success together with helping each other.

I am a senior Multidiscplinary Graphic Designer.

That’s a lot of words. How about just be simple, and say that you’re a “graphic designer”. The other two words (“senior” and "multidiscplinary ") make you sound a bit old and pretentious. That might not be the kind of seller reputation you’re looking to build.

The “old Fiverr” is long dead. This is the current Fiverr. You might find it more helpful to stay up-to-date with your knowledge. 😉

As far as EARNING “lots of traffic and orders”, I recommend that you start by reading through the forum. Tips and advice for traffic and orders have been shared and discussed thousands of times on these forums by others who came before you. Please read those discussions.

hope we have success together with helping each other.

Indeed. Good luck!

I am a senior Multidiscplinary Graphic Designer.

That’s a lot of words. How about just be simple, and say that you’re a “graphic designer”. The other two words (“senior” and "multidiscplinary ") make you sound a bit old and pretentious. That might not be the kind of seller reputation you’re looking to build.

The “old Fiverr” is long dead. This is the current Fiverr. You might find it more helpful to stay up-to-date with your knowledge. 😉

As far as EARNING “lots of traffic and orders”, I recommend that you start by reading through the forum. Tips and advice for traffic and orders have been shared and discussed thousands of times on these forums by others who came before you. Please read those discussions.

hope we have success together with helping each other.

Indeed. Good luck!

Thanks @jonbaas, for your criticism and responses. I’m happy to perfect this. 🙂

Archived