Greatness everytime i log on to this thing, its always money

mellowkinggroov

Unfortunately, you appear to be exaggerating greatly. According to your Fiverr profile, you just joined Fiverr this month (February), you have no reviews, no one has added your one gig to their favorites, and, based on what I can tell, you do not appear to have sold anything.

I don’t recommend making up falsehoods in order to appear successful. It’s not hard to see the truth. Pretending will not earn you sales, and, unfortunately, may earn you the wrong kind of reputation.

If you truly wish to be successful, I encourage you to take your work here on Fiverr seriously. Because, if you don’t, no one else will either.

Guest phantompower

Unfortunately, you appear to be exaggerating greatly. According to your Fiverr profile, you just joined Fiverr this month (February), you have no reviews, no one has added your one gig to their favorites, and, based on what I can tell, you do not appear to have sold anything.

I don’t recommend making up falsehoods in order to appear successful. It’s not hard to see the truth. Pretending will not earn you sales, and, unfortunately, may earn you the wrong kind of reputation.

If you truly wish to be successful, I encourage you to take your work here on Fiverr seriously. Because, if you don’t, no one else will either.

I believe the point was people want to hire him but not actually hiring him in the end. That is why I also cnt belis is becomming. this eive how great th

this is great. every time i log on here i another person wants to hire me. i almost cnt belis is becomming. this eive how great th

i almost cnt belis is becomming. this eive how great th

Beautiful. I’m almost tempted to hire a VOA with a lovely deep gravelly voice and Shakespearean intonation to give this post the extra gravitas it needs. Patrick Stewart would be ideal.

He is a funny dude but in all things let us stay positive. I advice you friend just work hard and the skies will be your starting point.

He is a funny dude but in all things let us stay positive.

First, your post makes it very hard for me to believe you are a female. I don’t know many women who uses the word “dude” in writing or speaking.

I advice you friend just work hard and the skies will be your starting point.

Second, why are you referring to someone you don’t know as “friend?” Not typical language in writing or speaking.

Third, like catwriter said, I don’t believe your picture.

Last, I am also having a hard time believing three people ordered your eBook gig at $30 to $100. You have over 30 spelling and punctuation errors.

If you really are a blond female writer from the U.S. who likes to say “friend” and “dude” to strangers on the internet - then prove me WRONG.

If you can prove me wrong, I will buy your most expensive gig.

I think you need a subscription to grammarly…

I wasn’t going to be the first person to write something like that 😉 Reading that post is like like listening to someone scratch a chalkboard. English, isn’t an easy language. People that act like good grammar isn’t important, really get to me. I’ve spent years learning it. You never stop learning, so it’s never good enough. This joker comes across like Gary Busey trying to speak Mandarin Chinese while drunk, being translated by Google Translate which somehow also was drunk; translating that into Spanish then back into English. Kill me. Make the pain go away.

He is a funny dude but in all things let us stay positive.

First, your post makes it very hard for me to believe you are a female. I don’t know many women who uses the word “dude” in writing or speaking.

I advice you friend just work hard and the skies will be your starting point.

Second, why are you referring to someone you don’t know as “friend?” Not typical language in writing or speaking.

Third, like catwriter said, I don’t believe your picture.

Last, I am also having a hard time believing three people ordered your eBook gig at $30 to $100. You have over 30 spelling and punctuation errors.

If you really are a blond female writer from the U.S. who likes to say “friend” and “dude” to strangers on the internet - then prove me WRONG.

If you can prove me wrong, I will buy your most expensive gig.

Live in California for a while and you’ll hear a lot of females use the word, “dude.” You may be right but females saying dude is very common in the US.

Live in California for a while and you’ll hear a lot of females use the word, “dude.” You may be right but females saying dude is very common in the US.

ou may be right but females saying dude is very common in the US.

Okay, perhaps in CA but not in U.S. overall. I’ve lived in the SE portion for majority of my life and we in the south don’t say that to strangers.

Okay, perhaps in CA but not in U.S. overall. I’ve lived in the SE portion for majority of my life and we in the south don’t say that to strangers.

I’ve lived in California, Tennessee, Arkansas, New York, Spain, and Japan. I’ve said, “Dude” to all kinds of people and people copied me. You know why? You copy people that you vibe with. I have 46 years of spreading the awesome sauce - The dude abides… DUDE

Oh and when I worked for Apple, Inc. I literally said that to thousands of people for 7 years.

I just said “Dude” the the interwebs.

Rock on Dude!

: )

“Matte nae dudes!” a little Romaji for the for my Japanese dudes and dudettes = later dudes

I’ve lived in California, Tennessee, Arkansas, New York, Spain, and Japan. I’ve said, “Dude” to all kinds of people and people copied me. You know why? You copy people that you vibe with. I have 46 years of spreading the awesome sauce - The dude abides… DUDE

Oh and when I worked for Apple, Inc. I literally said that to thousands of people for 7 years.

I just said “Dude” the the interwebs.

Rock on Dude!

“Matte nae dudes!” a little Romaji for the for my Japanese dudes and dudettes = later dudes

Rock on Dude!

Okay then! Right back at ya, dude!! 😀

Beautiful. I’m almost tempted to hire a VOA with a lovely deep gravelly voice and Shakespearean intonation to give this post the extra gravitas it needs. Patrick Stewart would be ideal.

That killed me…

Thank you for that.

@memasan Dude or not, this doesn’t sound like anything I’ve seen any American write:

“I like satisfying people by giving them my all in whatsoever job.I am

also very good at motivating people until i see friends operating in

their full potentials at all times with little help”

😫 I think the lady is a dude. I think “Samantha” the dude is not from the United States. I would go on to guess at how those reviews were acquired, but I think that’s best left out. 😃

@memasan Dude or not, this doesn’t sound like anything I’ve seen any American write:

“I like satisfying people by giving them my all in whatsoever job.I am

also very good at motivating people until i see friends operating in

their full potentials at all times with little help”

😫 I think the lady is a dude. I think “Samantha” the dude is not from the United States. I would go on to guess at how those reviews were acquired, but I think that’s best left out. 😃

Um… wow. Ok, moving along!

To be fair to OP, if you look closely enough at his carcrash post, you can see that the cursor moved once or twice while writing to create this mess.

It’s not a valid excuse though when your starting point is “greatness everytime”.

EDIT: this is my name for Fiverr Fat Loss Club. It’s a bit cumbersome, but nevermind.

Not sure about other states, but I lived in California for a long time and I ain’t a dude, but I say dude quite often! 😜

I even call my girl-friends “dude” sometimes, so far none of them have complained, hehehe.

Archived