Fiverr Forum

Green Tab

Question… When I look at my revenues, it shows total earned with Fiverr, pending, withdrawn… etc… Well, I still can’t figure out what the green tab is with a $ symbol by it. It doesn’t match any of the other revenues on my page so I am not sure what it means. I am talking about the green tab with $ and then a number, which goes up and down… It’s right by our name up top… Anyway know what I’m talking about? If so, can you please answer my question!!! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Cleared funds :slight_smile:
You can withdraw the amount in green to your bank ac/paypal.
It usually takes 14 days for the funds to clear (after the order is complete ).

Ok, It’s just weird because it doesn’t match the pending amount, or amount ready to be withdrawn.

Thank you! That makes me feel better though.

It says available funds 48, but in green it’s 57… Upcoming earnings 96… Thank you for responding! Just weird… I would think where it says available funds, it should match the amount in green.

The pending clearance is the amount that is yet to be cleared.
After the clearance period this will add up with the available funds and the available funds is the cleared amount that can be withdrawn to your bank ac :slight_smile:
The available funds will be exactly the same as the green numbers :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help!