Greetings all, brand new Fiverr user here!

ceedii

Hello there.
I’m brand new to Fiverr, and so far this place looks pretty awesome! I hope that I will get many opportunities to practice and hone my craft while helping others out! Looking forward to working with everyone.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Edit: You need to remove “academic essays” (copied) from your gig description and the reference to essays (“I have also written college essays”) copied from your profile description.

This is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Edit: You need to remove “academic essays” (copied) from your gig description and the reference to essays (“I have also written college essays”) copied from your profile description.

This is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Hello! Thanks for the welcome, and thank you very much for the advice!

I have removed those references from my profile and my gig. I will be sure to go over the T.O.S to make sure I’m not breaking any other rules. Please let me know if you spot anything else that is out of line.

Thanks again.

Archived