Greetings all! My name is Delany, and I'm a copywriter

It’s a pleasure to meet you all - I’m having decent success so far (just started up about 3 weeks ago), with five orders under my belt thus far. I like the platform…I admit to having been critical of it in the past because I felt the pricing was too low, but being able to set your own prices here has completely changed my opinion.

A lot of my freelance work has historically been through “mill sites”, but I’m dabbling in taking a more active hand in securing work. That said, I’m curious about these “Buyer Requests” I see folks mentioning…am I correct in assuming I need at least 10 jobs/$400 cleared (a.k.a obtaining Level 1 seller) to gain access to those?

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Hi!

You’re welcome at fiverr. 🙂

If you are asking about buyer requests section than it is for buyers who have special needs and want to choose from more than one freelancer over there. You have to put up a proposal to get the job from there. You see them in bulks & more often when you get leveled up and see sometimes less often if you are not coming online often or went to vacation mode aka out of office. Normally new seller see 11 to 12 buyer requests daily. Less or more.

Secondly yes, for achieving level 1

• You’ve to spend time of 2 months on fiverr with no seller level
  • P.s complete 10 orders
  • Earned 400 usd.

Regards

It’s a pleasure to meet you all - I’m having decent success so far (just started up about 3 weeks ago), with five orders under my belt thus far. I like the platform…I admit to having been critical of it in the past because I felt the pricing was too low, but being able to set your own prices here has completely changed my opinion.

A lot of my freelance work has historically been through “mill sites”, but I’m dabbling in taking a more active hand in securing work. That said, I’m curious about these “Buyer Requests” I see folks mentioning…am I correct in assuming I need at least 10 jobs/$400 cleared (a.k.a obtaining Level 1 seller) to gain access to those?

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Sounds like your Fiverr career is off to a great start.

I correct in assuming I need at least 10 jobs/$400 cleared (a.k.a obtaining Level 1 seller) to gain access to those

Sellers tend to see more requests when they level up, but it’s possible to see them even if you’re brand new.

Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Sounds like your Fiverr career is off to a great start.

I correct in assuming I need at least 10 jobs/$400 cleared (a.k.a obtaining Level 1 seller) to gain access to those

Sellers tend to see more requests when they level up, but it’s possible to see them even if you’re brand new.

Aha! I found them this morning. There just weren’t any requests populated on the page the last time I looked, so I thought I was filtered out. Thank you for your help 🙂

Archived