Greetings, Fiverr friends!

zoeyungmi

My name is Zoe Yungmi Blank and I am a singer-songwriter and artist living between Korea and America! I have no idea what to expect here, but I’m keeping an open mind and am glad to see such supportive and ambitious community members 😀 Blessings to us all~ 💐

Welcome. You need to remove your website address from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Enjoy the forum! 🙂

Goodness! I’m already making mistakes? 😱

Haha thank you.

I’m a bit confused because it prompted me to add my website, but ok 👌

EDIT: Oh I seeee what you’re referring to now. Thank you @lloydsolutions 🙂

Hello Zoe,

Welcome to Fiverr! It is good to have an open mind… You are off to a great start. 😃

I hope you have gone through the ToS carefully as it has a lot of information on what is safe (to do on Fiverr) and what is not.

The help and education center as well as the forum have some very informative articles which can help you get settled. 👍

See you around on the forum. Happy selling!

Hello Zoe,

Welcome to Fiverr! It is good to have an open mind… You are off to a great start. 😃

I hope you have gone through the ToS carefully as it has a lot of information on what is safe (to do on Fiverr) and what is not.

The help and education center as well as the forum have some very informative articles which can help you get settled. 👍

See you around on the forum. Happy selling!

You all are so awesome and welcoming! Thank youuuuu :star_struck:

Archived