Fiverr Forum

Greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina!

Hello everyone! I’m honored to become part of this amazing community. I’m a graphic designer with 6+ years of experience. Used to work on another freelance platform ( not sure if I can say this or share my profile link :sweat_smile: ) for years now but I’m tired of biding and since I’m a dad to be in 2 months I don’t even have time for biding anymore. So I’m leaving my 5 stars profile with 400+ reviews there and comging here to give it a try. An interesting thing I used to have an account here a long time ago, back in days when only 5$ gigs were possible, anyone else here remember those times? :smile:

Welcome

You can’t share the link to another platform as that is against forum rules so you need to remove it. (use the little edit pen).

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

@lloydsolutions
Thank you for heads-up! It’s edited :slight_smile:

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a lot has changed since you were last here! Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to Fiverr from the U.S.!:+1:

Hello and welcome back in Fiverr. Its great to have you back and i think its great you leave the other platform in orfer to achieve something bigger here. Well done. I wish you all the best luck.

Maria S.

You are welcome to fiverr!!
All the way from a foggy cave north of the equator!