Greetings from downtown Chicago!

delaneydesigns

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to Fiverr!

Firstly, if you haven’t already, I’d suggest that you go through Fiverr’s ToS:
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Secondly, here are the forum rules and guidelines:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Finally, here’s some information that can help new sellers get off to a good start (This is a SUPER long post… I’d suggest that you get yourself some snacks for this one 😜 ):

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

The forum also has a lot of informative posts (that you can search using the 🔍 on the top-right).

Good luck!

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to Fiverr!

Firstly, if you haven’t already, I’d suggest that you go through Fiverr’s ToS:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Secondly, here are the forum rules and guidelines:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Finally, here’s some information that can help new sellers get off to a good start (This is a SUPER long post… I’d suggest that you get yourself some snacks for this one 😜 ):

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

The forum also has a lot of informative posts (that you can search using the 🔍 on the top-right).

Good luck!

Looks like a lot. Thanks though. Going to click and check them out now.

Archived