Greetings from Pakistan!

diniftikhar

Alright, as I am a “senior seller”, and I’ve written some advice for new sellers, take a look, and make these things part of your success strategy:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Good luck!

Alright, as I am a “senior seller”, and I’ve written some advice for new sellers, take a look, and make these things part of your success strategy:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Good luck!

Thanks you, Sir! I appreciate it.

Good luck!

Yeah, I agree it’s about helping others. I am new here and I need reviews but when I met a student yesterday who was looking for some code that was already present on google, I shared stuff with him and helped him understand the algorithim and told him to write his own code. He did that and he was successful. I am glad to help!

Archived