Fiverr Forum

Greetings from Portugal

Hello there, my name is Jorge.

I am 20 years old and I’m from Portugal. I am currently a high school student, about to graduate as a Mecatronics technician. I have some experience with automation systems, electricity/electronics, 3D modelling, 3D printing, image editing and enhancement, technical as well as artistic hand drawing, among a few other things.
With my time in high school about to end, I am looking for work and as such I came to Fiverr because one of the options I am considering is freelancing. I am hoping that through the skills I have acquired both through my academic education, as well as self-taught skills I can provide quality work on this platform.

So far what I’ve seen looks very promising, I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

Kind Regards,
Jorge

Welcome to Fiverr!
:+1:

Thank you very much, I hope I can make it here.

-Jorge

Hi Jorge,
Welcome to Fiverr my friend!

Fiverr is an awesome place to put yourself out there when looking for some work.
You sound talented, well educated and polite - all go along way around here.

All the best and I wish you prosperity here on Fiverr

Fifi Groh

Hello sliverfox, it does seem to be a very interesting place. I haven’t found anything else quite like it.

Thank you for the compliment and best of luck to you as well.

-Jorge

Welcome to Fiverr. Check the forum for tips and there is lots of useful information in the www.Fiverr.com/Academy. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

Hi Jorge!

Welcome to Fiverr. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Eremin.

Thank you, best wishes to you as well. I do regularly read everything I can on both the Academy and the Forum, it has been quite useful thus far.

Thank you Eremin, good luck to you as well.

-Jorge