Greetings from UK

I am Sharon Harvey from the United Kingdom and I want to say hello to everyone in this forum who may happen to view this post. It would be lovely to receive receptive greetings from others in the forum.
I hope my stay in here would be rewarding with you guys as my pals.

Hey ! there, i’m freelancer web, android and ios Developer. I have more than 5 years of experience of website and app development also SEO as well. I work as freelancer for one of my client from London its nimbe.co.uk. and I also provide web service, fit in your budget. If you have any query you can ask me anytime.

I need help to generate traffic on my gigs and promote my sale i’ll give reward to you.

Contat : (+91) 8178890615

Skyp : sandy4u1994

https://www.fiverr.com/sandy4u1994

@ sandy4u1994 You are spamming the forum and also sharing off Fiverr contact details here and in your profile description which is against the Terms of Service. You will find these at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Thanks to you all that has been a part of my warm welcome. Good luck to you all.

hi sharon

how are you?

i hope you will be fine

i am experienced engineer and having management skills with proper qualification of engineering and management. I can write articles, blogs, content writing, research work and many more. please help me to get work here, at-least give me a work and you will definitely happy by viewing my work.

regards

Faheem

Archived