Fiverr Community Forum

Greetings, I am new here :D

Hi~ I’m Gusnia~ my pen name is a-shirouto :smiley: I’m here as a freelance illustrator that wishes her gigs would be able to catch somebody’s interests and finally placing an order.
I haven’t had my first order yet, but my gig is about cute children illustrations that start from $5, would like to see my drawings o u o)? here you go

Fun facts, honestly I haven’t had any chance to do children book illustrations before,but I’ve been interested to draw cute stuff with pastel colors pallete :smiley:

also I’ve been drawing comics! well to be exact it’s a webtoon, though I’m in charge on art only haha, beside the script, I guess I took over storyboard to final episode process, including characters design too!

My drawings style more anime oriented, I have done 2 webtoons so far, one is tragedy and romance called LOV(DI)E and the other one called SENSE which is has scifi, drama and crime genre.

yeah, I guess I talked too much haha,well anyway it’s nice to have a community like this on fiverr! Have a good day everyone :smiley:

13 Likes

Seems interesting. Wish you best of luck.

2 Likes

Welcome and all the best for your journey. Wish you a very successful career with Fiverr.

2 Likes

Welcome and best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your wishes!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I wish the best good luck for you too!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I wish the best good lucks to you too!

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello!
We all are wishing you a best of luck.

2 Likes

Nice illustration. Best of luck

1 Like

@gusniacatherina Welcome on Fiverr Catherina and good luck with your Gig(s) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome and best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the wishes and warm welcome everyone~ I finally had delivered my first order :")) and I am also offering free illustrations based on client’s profile for my first 10 orders :’) so finally one slot out of ten slots has been taken so far~ looking forward to see my progress here :smiley:
(1/10)

Warmly welcome here .

2 Likes

I love your illustrations. Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome. Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your art style is so cute! Best of luck here on Fiverr, I’m new as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr and I wish you success in the marketplace.

1 Like

@gusniacatherina
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes