Greetings! I will listen and talk to you about your grief

My name is Brandy and I am an intern at a funeral home in my town. I’ve completed my schooling which focuses on the arts and sciences of the funeral services. Part of my schooling, and a very important job, is communicating with grieving people who have just experienced a loss. I already have a valuable amount of experience with these families and I would love to gain more for myself as well as help anyone out there who needs someone to talk to.

It is a simple phone call or a reply to an e-mail that could possibly help someone greatly. E-mails could be similar to a chat, replying back and forth at random times, or just one long message of advice from me to you. Phone calls could be a long chat, up to an hour, about whatever the bereaved may feel they need to discuss.

If you have read this entire message, thank you very much! I look forward to receiving replies soon.
-Brandy

Welcome to the forum. Maybe you could share a link to your gig as I can’t find your username. Also if you wish to communicate outside of Fiverr you will need permission from customer support. Check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the main page for further details.