Greetings! New to Fiverr so, lets Brag :D

Hi!
I am Wasi. Python Enthusiast, Javascript admirer, thinker, day dreamer, night owl + an introvert with exceptions. :wink:
I love scripting specially with Python. Automation, Web scraping, Data Analysis, bug hunting. These things attract me a lot. I also love Web Development (worked professionally on this domain).
I’m looking forward to spend 20-25 hours per week to freelance works.
Please, feel free to take a look at my gigs that I created some days ago. And, let me know how you feel about it. If you have any suggestions to improve them, do suggest in the comment.
With my first gig, I delivered my first order.
A simple Web scraping task. That buyer was really helpful, provided requirements clearly and adequately. After successful delivery, He made a 5 star review and, also encouraged me with a tip greater than the actual bidding price.
I am looking forward to provide the following services right now:

• Web Development
  • Custom Software Development
  • Django Website from scratch/ Modification
  • Fix Website Bugs
  • Any kind of Scripting
  • Web Scraping
  • Data Analysis
  • Automation
  • Consultancy (Share my experience)
    so, if you are looking for one of these services. Please, feel free to message me

Thanks!

The fiverr academy and forum is your friend.

www.fiverr.com/academy

That was some bragging!
:smile:

Actually, cropped the original content to half as it was flagged :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t you think you’re misusing the forum?

Hi, will you elaborate a bit more on this? I was just trying to get introduced with other members and,
I would love to know your perspective on this post (why you think its a misuse)

If Its against community rules/standards, I humbly apologize. I will hide/delete this if you comment with a proper reference that clarifies the issue.

Hey, not to worry. I just checked and you are in order. No need to fear. It’s my mistake.

Best regards. :slight_smile: