Fiverr Community Forum

Greetings to everybody from Unalaska, Alaska!

Hi there everybody! I’m new here on Fiverr and I’m hoping to turn freelancing in to a career! I’m currently trying to make a living from home and I’m hoping I can live out my dreams of being a Voice Over Artist! This is my first attempt at freelancing, and living on this island there isn’t really a place for me to try and express my dreams of voice acting. That’s the reason I’m trying to become a Voice Actor online; along with a big mission! To bring fellow artist’s visions to life with my voice, and bring listeners something memorable to enjoy and a performance they can look forward to hearing! I hope I’m not rambling too much, but I’m really excited to be here, give my best work, and continue to learn and improve on this journey!

I can’t wait to meet the community and join my fellow artists in the world!

Sincerely, PJ

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m trying my best to get my start, and the reply is a morale boost for me :smile:

I haven’t had much luck so far, if any. I posted a gig with 3 audio samples, but I don’t feel like I’ve done enough; or what else I can do to land my first job. I’m new to freelancing and read a lot about it, but I’m still not sure if I’m doing it right. Would you have any experience or advice to share perhaps?

@pjsvoicearts
Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Best wishes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@sldesign937
Thank you for welcoming me :grin: I’m hoping to give it my best!

1 Like

Hi @pjsvoicearts,

Warm greetings from sunny :sunny: Venezuela! :blush:

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome and wish you all the best for future on Fiverr.

1 Like

@maitasun @afzaldesigner78
Thank you both very much! Warmest and sincerest greetings to the both of you as well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@pjsvoicearts my pleasure

1 Like