Greetings! What do you love about Fiverr?

Hi fellow Fiverrs! I’m Saru, a natural energy healer. I provide healing & spiritual guidance through a variety of services to lift energy blockages and raise consciousness so that you may live the life you were meant to live.

I just created my first gig, so I’m pretty excited about creating success on Fiverr, while helping others. I’ve only been on for a few days, and I’ve already sold my first distant healing gig, and I have people reaching out to me for spiritual and life advice. I love doing what I love! What to do love about Fiverr? :blush:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/e025dba722?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

In the FAQ section it says:

In physics, power is the rate of doing work; the amount of energy transferred unit time. As long as you’re sending the right energy…

I assume that means “per unit time”.

But aren’t you sending the healing energy (including for people other than the buyer). So in physics how would the energy transfer from you to the person you are do the healing for, which may be someone other than the buyer?

Well hello to you too. Peace & blessings. Thanks so much for visiting my page! I’m grateful that you took the time to check it out. I’m new to Fiverr, so if you have any tips or suggestions, I’m open. :blush:

To answer, yes I am sending the healing energy. However, the receiver is not free of responsibility in this. It’s up to the receiver to work toward maintaining positive energy and intentions so that my healing can work. Here’s an example: Let’s day I’m a personal trainer. My client wants to lose 15lbs. They come to me for a workout, and I provide an amazing & effective workout. But then the client always goes home and eats a large pizza and a half-pint of ice cream, washed down with a six pack. Guess what? They won’t see the effects of training.

We are all made of energy, vibrating at different pitches, designating different manifestations of life. For those people who are able to intuitively work with energy, or to learn the processes involved, healing is a matter of transferring and balancing that energy. And it’s as simple as beginning to think about where we choose to direct our thoughts. The power of thought is incredible. Every time you think, you are emitting a unique electro-magnetic unit going into the ether - to or The Universe. It’s a vibration - a personal vibration with its own frequency. I simply help guide people so that they can create their own reality. I don’t make false promises (ex: “You’ll win the lottery.”, “I’ll make someone fall in love with you.”, etc). I simply work with the laws of the universe.

Working not the physical form, but with pure energy means that a healer can operate outside of the normal limitations of time and space. This allows the healer to send therapy to a person or energy pattern that is physically distant from them. I hope I answered your questions. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Shine bright & live in love. :pray:t4:

Now that I’ve answered your questions, maybe you can answer mine. :blush: What do you love about Fiverr?

The chance to earn etc. But I’m not earning anything from it currently.

Every time you think, you are emitting a unique electro-magnetic unit going into the ether

So if you are emitting this electro-magnetic energy and directing it to a specific place on the other side of the world, shouldn’t it be detectable (measurable) by something. Scientifically? EMF meter? eg. where it would give a detectably different result when you are sending the electro-magnetic energy to that location vs when you aren’t?

I love the secret parties where people are only allowed to wear paint and we burn effigies of bad buyers. If it weren’t for those, I think I would have quit years ago.

Technically, yes. Have we as humans discovered it? Not likely, although there are various experimental methods out there from MIT and the like:

https://engineering.mit.edu/engage/ask-an-engineer/how-are-thoughts-measured/

Being able to measure something is not automatically a guarantee of scientific understanding. Meaning, just because we can measure it, it doesn’t mean we actually have a full understanding. Physicians in antiquity were able to diagnose diabetes without any particular insights into the underlying pathology. And this is where science & spirituality split. Science is all about having exact knowledge - whereas spirituality takes science into account, but also gives in to the mystery of that unknown science. :pray:t4:

Ha ha. I need an invitation to one of these. :laughing: