Guess Who Got Level 2 badge

burnbetty

Congratulations!

I am working hard towards Level 2 as well. I have everything going well - but one question for you.
I have yet to hit 50 sales - even though I should make it by Jan 14th. I do not think I will hit the 2K earned mark though. Do I need to hit both for Level 2 - or just one or the other? When I hit level one, I had surpassed the 10 order mark, but not the income mark.

thanks!
Kit

Congratulations!

I am working hard towards Level 2 as well. I have everything going well - but one question for you.

I have yet to hit 50 sales - even though I should make it by Jan 14th. I do not think I will hit the 2K earned mark though. Do I need to hit both for Level 2 - or just one or the other? When I hit level one, I had surpassed the 10 order mark, but not the income mark.

thanks!

Kit

Well, I didn’t hit the $2000 earned before being promoted. I think maybe Fiverr is reconsidering their level update.

Congratulations!

thanks!

Kit

Thanks, I didn’t hit the 2k marked before I got the badge.

Archived