Fiverr Forum

Guidance needed

hi, i was wondering if experts like you would kindly guide me about certain basics because i an new here and don’t know much.

my first question is that what are the buyer requests? as i was exploring my account i witnesses 65,000+ buyer requests… so, i will be much obliged if you could guide me about it please… :slight_smile:

my second question is, lets suppose someone offers me a project and deposits $5 in my acc. will the money have actually come into my revenue area and i can withdraw it anytime i want?

Looking forward for a helpful response from the experts here… :slight_smile:

my first question is that what are the buyer requests?

That is an area where people have requested gigs. If you are a seller you can have them look at one of your gigs which might match their request.

my second question is, lets suppose someone offers me a project and deposits $5 in my acc. will the money have actually come into my revenue area and i can withdraw it anytime i want?

You need to deliver your work then it will take 3 days to clear or earlier if they mark it as complete then it will be available -$4 not $5 as Fiverr takes $1 remember.

Hope this helps =)

Murray

Reply to @creativeman: thank you so much, that clears a lot :slight_smile:

one more thing is that i have three gigs active and its been almost 15 days now but still haven’t got any order… what should i do sir? :frowning:

@hajra_shahid

Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Taylor Swift? The resemblance is remarkable!