Fiverr Forum

Guide me about Fiverr payment method and withdraw

Hey everyone, I hope all you guys feel well.
I earned $28 since July. I have a Payoneer account but I have not yet requested for Payoneer card, Is it necessary? without it what can not be done?

How to withdraw money from Fiverr?
How much earnings withdrawal can I get?

3 Likes

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

4 Likes

Thank you so much dear :blush: you are really great.

2 Likes

It’s on the site :smile:

I know but I confused right now about procedure

Solution for withdrawal, there is a option for transfer money in to your bank account. You can simply transfer it in your bank and receive from your account…

1 Like

Hello @nafisa_ghouse

1>if you have Payoneer account you can withdraw you $ no need card for money withdraw

2>you can withdraw 1$ also no requirements how much

3>you go your Earning page then you see all withdraw system

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your concern “Usman” but can’t transfer to bank. must be used payoneer. I don’t understand how can I will apply for payoneer card?

@nafisa_ghouse
create payoneer account and link it with your bank account… You can then apply for payoneer card and choose shipment through Pakistan post that will take almost 1 month for shipment… payoneer charged 30$ annually, if you have more than 30$ you can apply for card… Payoneer charged 3$ for every transaction…

1 Like

ok Thank you so much

Ohh Okay I understood right now. :star_struck: Thank you so much for your great guidance

Hi @nafisa_ghouse you can apply for payoneer card, when you will receive total $100 payment from Marketplace.

1 Like

Thanks dear I have done my job and received Payoneer card and first Fiverr withdraw :innocent: :star_struck: Thanks to Allah Almighty

1 Like