Guide me to improve my gig

ritesh2526

Hello community,How are you guys?

In this forum i know there are lots of senior experience holder persons so My respected hello to all of them.I am new on fiverr so i make my first gig i want that you all suggest me to improve my gig to get orders.

Gig url:

https://www.fiverr.com/ritesh2526/give-you-worthy-cpa-marketing-course-2019

Those persons will give me great advice i will share my first order payment with them

Please remove the above from your post as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

The “great advice” I will give you is to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and abide by them as a violation can risk your account.

Those persons will give me great advice i will share my first order payment with them

Please remove the above from your post as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

The “great advice” I will give you is to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and abide by them as a violation can risk your account.

ohk thanks buddy…i am doing this

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but we’re not allowed to put stars on our Gig images anymore, are we? I think it’s because star ratings (like levels) can fluctuate.

Correct my friend Holmes, the reason is; Today you can have a 5-star, tomorrow 4.9 rating :rofl:, also Fiverr logo is strictly forbidden nowadays!!

Warmly, Doo

Archived