Guide me whether it is a spam or not

bakh_tawar

This morning I just sent an offer to a buyer request of an event poster design, who has replied me this
Hi Let’s move to the next step. Here are the details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZHgkhr3WkoxfHQDinXiWBFntWczcP0qNfTcC17_7wY/edit?usp=sharing

I don’t know whether it is spam or not. He hasn’t approached like normal buyers that I have worked with. He directly has sent me this link, and when opening, it is nothing but just an invitation to some freelancing platform. Also the buyer has just joined fiverr in may 2020

It’s a scam.

Politely tell your buyer that it’s not what you’ve applied for and that you’re not interested in their offer (you need to respond so your response rate doesn’t suffer), and then report that message and block the buyer from messaging you again.

It’s a scam.

Politely tell your buyer that it’s not what you’ve applied for and that you’re not interested in their offer (you need to respond so your response rate doesn’t suffer), and then report that message and block the buyer from messaging you again.

Did it! thankyou so much for your this quick reply and guidance.

Archived