Fiverr Forum

Guys be carefull with this seller : *********

Guys be carefull with this seller : ******* he convinced me to deal the order out of fiverr (because he could offer me a better price, as he wouldn’t pay the fiverr commissions). This guy stolen me with $150 and he never delivered the JOB, Be careful. You can see the attached images and see that I am telling the truth

That’s pretty much your fault for working outside of Fiverr. Why are you warning people against someone? You’re the problem. If they’re stupid enough to break the rules, they should suffer the consequences. Why isn’t your account blocked?

<wild applause>

LOL

Another case of not reading the TOS and FAQ before you order, only got yourself to blame!

You can request PayPal chargeback… That is if you paid via paypal

I hope you complain about him to customer service and tell what happened.

I have complained and they said there is nothing they can do. They are absolutely right, it was all my fault, but after being that stupid to accept this type of deal, I feel in the obligation to alert other sellers…what else can I do? :frowning:

Do what esthernyambura said, that’s about all you can do at this point!

ikr

continued >>> and get your account permanently banned from Fiverr.

If they haven’t banned him already for accepting to pay outside of Fiverr, I doubt they would ban him for requesting a PayPal chargeback for something that he didn’t pay through Fiverr.

I don’t think PayPal charge will apply here. To PayPal, it was just a normal transaction from one PayPal user to another.

Transactions outside of Fiverr is against the terms of services. You have to pay Fiverr their cut. If Fiverr never received a single penny for the job, they will not help you in any manner. I think you should go ahead and report the seller to Fiverr’s support team and submit some sort of proof. Maybe a screenshot of the seller asking you to carry out the payment outside Fiverr.

Fiverr doesn’t have any control over how PayPal works and PayPal to PayPal transactions are confidential which means that Fiverr will never know if you are telling the truth or not.