Fiverr Forum

Guys help me.I am a new comer for here

I Am darshana from srilanka . as well as am an undergraduate in economics and junior researcher . I created account and gigs for involving data entry projects to earn money for my education . But unfortunately still there were no any orders as well as buyer request …i don’t know what to do … actually there are so many experts in my country but they don’t like to give any advice and suggestion s thats why finally i decided to post here …

actually feeling very tired bcz of by looking at the screen over the day by day…
what should i do …

wait for while its your first day

yeah i am waiting since a week

I have the same situtation tô. But at least I learn that we’re not alone, maybe we needs to take time and work harder I suppose. Nice to see you all anyway!

i will do …as both of u said

Hi Darshana ! Machan try to make something different, have a look on other gigs and get ideas. Cheers

thanks bro i will try …i created all of things by based on you tube tutorials …as u said … i will try

Hi,
Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Forum.
I understand that you might be feeling despondent.
I too had a slow start to Fiverr. I have been on Fiverr for 2 months now. Yesterday I got my very first order.
Here are a few tips that you can use to help you:

For the time being, stay positive.

Have a nice day!
:rainbow:

I see your account is new this month. It took me 45 days to get my first order. :neutral_face: In that time I kept busy perfecting my gigs so that they would attract buyers. I updated the wording and improved the pictures.

It may be better to offer my work according to the number of words you will type in MS Word rather than the number of pages. Because a page can contain one word up to 700 words.

This may help. :slightly_smiling_face: