Guys Please help?

wpfalcon

Currently I have 98% positive rating but for some reason my (I will speed up your WordPress website 400x faster for $5) gig page is showing 97% positive rating.

This is my gig page with the bug - https://www.fiverr.com/wpfalcon/speed-up-your-wordpress-website-faster

Make Sure to compare this page with my other gigs. Rating is so important for sellers, This is an major bug in Fiverr website.

Hi wpfalcon. Those screen shots look like they are 2 different gigs? I think you have one overall percentage and then individual percentages per gig. I’ve never been great at precisely calculating since every new completion can change it and I’m definitely not a math prodigy. It looks like it could be correct depending on how you are arriving at your conclusion.

Reply to @wpfalcon: I totally understand! I just finished a super long gig and I’m beat too! You should take a well-deserved rest and come back with fresh eyes and mind. 🙂

Ratings are tough for me to fully grasp even on a good day and the ARS is the most annoying thing about Fiverr to me. I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve also seen people say that non-mutual cancellations can affect your rating in some way. I hope that’s not true, personally! The good news is you still have a great rating. Every positive rating will pull you back up even higher. You’ll be fine! You are welcome even though I don’t think I helped all that much. Hang in there!

Archived