I was messing around with the watermark feature that displays over images in a seller’s portfolio, which should prevent anybody from getting the full image, but it turns out YOU CAN REMOVE the watermark in a matter of minutes.
First, find an image in a seller’s logo portfolio
- Right click on the image
- Click “Open image in new tab”
- In the top URL bar, remove text left of “https%3A%2F%2F…”
- At every “%3A” replace with a colon :
- At every “%2F” replace with a forward slash /
- Press enter and BAM, there’s your unwatermarked image
I uploaded a YouTube video to expose the hack: https://youtu.be/OcEY0CKpP0k
Fiverr, FIX THIS!!