Hackers Using Teamviewer

kinseygrey

She said she wanted to place an order of 1200$ and wants to sent files through Teamviewer because of privacy issues. Not knowing how Teamviewer works, i installed it just to recieve files, he connected and asked me to wait as there were some technocal issues. At that point i supected something wrong so just googled it and came to know that hackers use it to acces your PC and can access all your Data including Bank, Fiverr’s etc and withdraw all you money. So i immediatly dissconnected.If you came across someone using same trick, report it immediatly 🙂

She said she wanted to place an order of 1200$ and wants to sent files through Teamviewer because of privacy issues. Not knowing how Teamviewer works, i installed it just to recieve files, he connected and asked me to wait as there were some technocal issues. At that point i supected something wrong so just googled it and came to know that hackers use it to acces your PC and can access all your Data including Bank, Fiverr’s etc and withdraw all you money. So i immediatly dissconnected.If you came across someone using same trick, report it immediatly 🙂

Did you Download those files?

Teamviewer is used for remote support/maintenance.

Never, under any circumstances, give someone your Teamviewer ID so they can “send you files”. There are plenty of legitimate ways to do that. While Teamviewer can be used for that, anyone that actually wants to give you files would just send them to you normally.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It was kind of you sharing your experience and the info. Thankyou

However, you may report her to the CS, but you must remove her name from the ss as its prohibited.

these are those things where you can use your common sense. Team viewer is never used to transfer files. Its only used for accessing a computer and fixing things up. What would they do is, they will download a keylogger and install it on your computer secretly. Its simple. Just use your common sense, google drive and those kind of cloud platforms are totally secured. Just ask them to use a cloud service or maybe use torrenting where you can directly upload your file to the peer… Nobody can see it.

these are those things where you can use your common sense. Team viewer is never used to transfer files. Its only used for accessing a computer and fixing things up. What would they do is, they will download a keylogger and install it on your computer secretly. Its simple. Just use your common sense, google drive and those kind of cloud platforms are totally secured. Just ask them to use a cloud service or maybe use torrenting where you can directly upload your file to the peer… Nobody can see it.

Well not everyone knows what Team Viewer is or how it works.

Archived