Had to cancel a order because buyer was new and bought 2

Ok so I just had a buyer who was new and didn’t know what they were doing. They were having trouble uploading there files and were not patient and keep trying an messaging me then ordered another gig for the same thing… when I saw her messages and orders it was about an hour or so after she sent them so I messaged them and helped them with getting there file too me. but it left an extra order that needed to be canceled. and when I told them to cancel it they didn’t even realize there was 2 orders. So they didn’t want to cancel it at 1st because they thought I wouldn’t get paid for my work. So I did the honest thing and told them no they already paid for the 1st gig and I didn’t want to take extra money for work I didn’t do. So we canceled it but my question is can anything be done to take off the cancel off my stats because I pride my effort to make sure my customers are 100% happy and just be a good seller.

thanks

shawn

The purpose of the stats is for the future. Accomplsihing yoru goals will feel good when you look back and say… wow I only cancelled 50 orders and completed 10,000!

Keep accomplishing…

Best of luck

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys | 2014