Fiverr Forum

HAHA 30 days without any orders for 4 gigs

Can someone explain this for me!!!
My account have 3 years or 4 now
with one order and lot of tries and tries lot of gigs lot of time .
this is make me losing hope :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

1 Like

Hire someone to fix your English errors. Display only your own work that you made. Change your profile photo so we see your face with a big smile! :smile:

1 Like

what wrong with my profile photo :sweat_smile:

Too far away from the camera. You look great but it’s not the best photo to use. I would consider buying a logo to use. One that gives the impression of high quality. Or use one where your face is closer and you smile :smile:

what if i use a picture of somoone
like da vinci because i like it so mush

Your service is not about you. Make your picture be something about your customer. Engage with them.

2 Likes

I agree. It a great advice.

2 Likes

You lost a lot of point here.
Try to look fiverr tutorial again, it really helps alot…
Profile Picture is important, and no offence, but your profile look gloomy :frowning:

Best regards,
Ridwan Sugi

4 Likes

If you have enough skill and if you are a new seller you should make 7 proper gigs. Then some research to sell more gigs.

Your gig descriptions need a lot of work. For an article writing gig you can’t just not give a description. With the level of English you displayed there, I also don’t think offering a writing gig is a good idea in the first place.

Why does your brochure gig say “ranked 1st on Fiverr”? You have no reviews. Did you copy it from someplace else?

Your vector logo gig description is way too angry and demanding.

I found the creative logo gig description on another seller’s gig. Don’t copy gig descriptions.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there is nothing about your Gigs that would repose the kind of confidence needed to attract prospective buyers. I understand why you haven’t received any orders since 2016.