Hai there! ❤️

Also new here! Welcome to everyone else! I’m Lena and starting off with voice over. My equipment isn’t the best but have a few things ordered. The best advice I’ve gotten so far is to upgrade! jaja :happy: … I’d love some other tips, or how to expand here, what others do for material and demo tracks. - Anyway, I hope to see everyone around or be able to work with you.

Guest sunnysum

Hi!! how are you doing? I just checked your profile. you should add more 6gigs on your profile, and do social marketing daily, check buyer request and be active on Fiverr (Happy Freelancing)

:hugs:

@dynamicteapot

Why, Hello there! I hope you have a good time on Fiverr. I think Paul’s guide for new-sellers would be an amazing place to start on your Fiverr journey.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Archived