Haiz, really sad with review

kiku194

You can request him to change ! otherwise no solution

I asked him, but he just said.

"I misclick, I might have, Im sorry if i offended you

you were excellent dont worry ♥️ "

Try to convince him & Ask him if you were excellent then he should rate you honestly because by his little act your rating will disturb.

But if he is still unconvinced then unfortunately nothing other option. ! You should move forward.

Try to convince him & Ask him if you were excellent then he should rate you honestly because by his little act your rating will disturb.

But if he is still unconvinced then unfortunately nothing other option. ! You should move forward.

I can’t do anything with blind feeback of Fiverr, I gave him 5 stars beacause I’m not know…

I can’t do anything with blind feeback of Fiverr, I gave him 5 stars beacause I’m not know…

New update of blind feedback is really disturbing.

You can request him to change ! otherwise no solution

You can request him to change !

With the new Fiverr blind feedback, there is no longer a way for the buyer to change the feedback.

FIV011_Social_v1-Blog-1.jpg.70cccf1e8a677eb0a1f2e88fedf8e251.jpgBeing part of Fiverr means being part of one of the largest digital communities in the world. We want people we can trust, people we can communicate with (whether that means problem-solving or politely leaving some arguments alone), and people who look out for the good of the community as a whole. These basics of good communication, safety and trust are all part of the foundation of the marketplace we have created together, and improving on these things is part of gro…

Just to let you know, even though it might not be a full 5, 4.5 is not a bad rating at all.
I can understand that your perfect 5 star rating will go down because of this, but you just need to keep in mind that you can’t make everyone happy.
I’m guessing your buyer was indeed happy with the work, but perhaps didn’t give you a 5 because he has no plans to order again, or even though you did perfectly fine the image didn’t exceed his expectations.

It would be best if you just move on. Your overall rating is still very good.

Just to let you know, even though it might not be a full 5, 4.5 is not a bad rating at all.

I can understand that your perfect 5 star rating will go down because of this, but you just need to keep in mind that you can’t make everyone happy.

I’m guessing your buyer was indeed happy with the work, but perhaps didn’t give you a 5 because he has no plans to order again, or even though you did perfectly fine the image didn’t exceed his expectations.

It would be best if you just move on. Your overall rating is still very good.

Thank you 😊

Archived