Fiverr Community Forum

Haiz, really sad with review

Today, I just completed a order. We’re happy to work together, I also help him download on Fiverr when him didn’t know.

Then I receveid a review on my Fiverr with only 4.5 star (actually 4.7), wow… I really shock.

6 Likes

You can request him to change ! otherwise no solution

1 Like

I asked him, but he just said.

"I misclick, I might have, Im sorry if i offended you
you were excellent dont worry :hearts: "

1 Like

Try to convince him & Ask him if you were excellent then he should rate you honestly because by his little act your rating will disturb.
But if he is still unconvinced then unfortunately nothing other option. ! You should move forward.

1 Like

I can’t do anything with blind feeback of Fiverr, I gave him 5 stars beacause I’m not know…

1 Like

New update of blind feedback is really disturbing.

2 Likes

With the new Fiverr blind feedback, there is no longer a way for the buyer to change the feedback.

5 Likes

In addition to what @vickiespencer said, asking the buyer to change the feedback, especially if done repeatedly, would just get the OP an account warning.

Also, trying to make the buyer feel bad about the rating they gave the seller is strictly forbidden.

9 Likes

I know I can’t change the review, I just want to know the reason to adjust.

1 Like

Don’t tell him to change. You might receive a fiverr warning.

1 Like

The rules of Fiverr we’re can’t change review, I’ve asked with him beacause I need to know the reason only.

1 Like

Just to let you know, even though it might not be a full 5, 4.5 is not a bad rating at all.
I can understand that your perfect 5 star rating will go down because of this, but you just need to keep in mind that you can’t make everyone happy.
I’m guessing your buyer was indeed happy with the work, but perhaps didn’t give you a 5 because he has no plans to order again, or even though you did perfectly fine the image didn’t exceed his expectations.

It would be best if you just move on. Your overall rating is still very good.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like