Hallo. i am new seller.. see my gig... and please ur advice

ekowahyudi2210

You also need to realize that there are hundreds of sellers offering image editing services. With so much competition, why should people purchase YOUR services?

Don’t expect sales if you aren’t willing to overcome the competition, and stand out from the crowd. You don’t deserve sales just because you have a gig – you EARN sales because you can prove that you are great at what you do.

You have probably the most enticing Photoshop gig I’ve seen lately. Like Jon says, it’s a super crowded category.

While I like your gig description and the before/after picture of the girl, I would love it if the writing looked less amateurish. Also, the brown gig image background looks…amateurish. Your profile image isn’t helping. Instead of using just words to imagine the Eiffel Tower underwater, how about showing us in a video?

In the end, Jon is right. If anyone is ever going to make a living Photoshopping images on Fiverr, they’re probably already doing it.

You also need to realize that there are hundreds of sellers offering image editing services. With so much competition, why should people purchase YOUR services?

Don’t expect sales if you aren’t willing to overcome the competition, and stand out from the crowd. You don’t deserve sales just because you have a gig – you EARN sales because you can prove that you are great at what you do.

I know that the competition is very much, but I believe in my ability … so how can I get the first order?

I know that the competition is very much, but I believe in my ability … so how can I get the first order?

You can gain your first order by finding ways to stand out from your competition. 😉

You have probably the most enticing Photoshop gig I’ve seen lately. Like Jon says, it’s a super crowded category.

While I like your gig description and the before/after picture of the girl, I would love it if the writing looked less amateurish. Also, the brown gig image background looks…amateurish. Your profile image isn’t helping. Instead of using just words to imagine the Eiffel Tower underwater, how about showing us in a video?

In the end, Jon is right. If anyone is ever going to make a living Photoshopping images on Fiverr, they’re probably already doing it.

Thanks for the suggestion mr.selfors, I will try to change my gig again…

Archived