Hands Down the Best Romance Writer on Fiverr

Not my words but the words of a client after I delivered another exceptional service. I am a self-published author with Amazon who have on occasion made top 100 bestseller. I am extending my service as a ghostwriter of romance novels as well as a plotter/outliner. I write in several niches, traditional as well as LGBTQ romance fiction. I also write teen/YA romance, sweet/clean romance and erotica.
I have written over 100 romance stories ranging from novellas to novels of 80k words, since I began freelancing last year. I also have my own showcase of about 12 books on Amazon. I have several repeat buyers because my clients feel 100% comfortable and confident in my process. They receive unique stories and know that I will discuss their stories with them fully, giving them advice about plot holes and what I think is best for working out these plot holes. It helps that I also plot/outline novels for buyers. I currently have over 50 five-star reviews for my plots.
I enjoy writing romance novels and only deliver books that I would be proud to add to my own showcase on Amazon. I dislike mediocrity which you will learn if you work with me.I am meticulous in my process.

Reviews from clients:
“Hands down the best writer I have worked with on here. Worth every single penny and would highly recommend to anyone to order this gig as you will receive high quality work as well as a writer who will put in more effort than 99% of others. I am thoroughly impressed with the experience and can’t wait to work on our future project together.”

Simply amazing! She is great at communication, detail oriented, open to changes and has a very pleasant personality!! Truly a great person to work with.

I came to Shashane in a bit of a panic: a previous seller wasted about three weeks of my time…and didn’t deliver. With three weeks behind and a deadline rapidly approaching, I found Shashane to be accommodating, understanding, and professional. We made the best use of the little time we had, and created something I’m proud to put my name on

https://www.fiverr.com/shashanewallace