Happiness but need more increase

tariqulgm

So, I glanced at your profile and you’ve made several sales recently. You have stronger overall analytics than the average forum newbie and you have had much more success than most people who resort to the forum for general advice. There are some higher levels posts here with ideas that might benefit you. Look for the UPYOUR series, for example.

Overall, though, you are already doing well enough that if you want to make your business a lot stronger you probably need to start reading some books on marketing. Perhaps you could improve your skills so that you could charge more instead of selling more volume, or you could add to your skillset and offer more gig types.

• Like 4

So, I glanced at your profile and you’ve made several sales recently. You have stronger overall analytics than the average forum newbie and you have had much more success than most people who resort to the forum for general advice. There are some higher levels posts here with ideas that might benefit you. Look for the UPYOUR series, for example.

Overall, though, you are already doing well enough that if you want to make your business a lot stronger you probably need to start reading some books on marketing. Perhaps you could improve your skills so that you could charge more instead of selling more volume, or you could add to your skillset and offer more gig types.

First of all thank you for importance reply.

it’s very helpful information for me.

Thank you so much!

• 1 year later...

I change the title of my old Gig and change the Gig Thumbnail with the description. Now my gig can’t be found in the search box.

Fiverr say: Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.

What can I do now for the problem?

Regards
@tariqulgm

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...