Fiverr Community Forum

Happiness of getting First Order

It was night time around 2:30am. I was online on Fiverr sending my almost 80th buyer request. Suddenly I got a notification from one buyer from Morroco. You even can’t imagine my level of happiness yet I hadn’t got any order from him. I talked about price with him and finally we settled on $10. I woke my mom at 3 am to tell her about that. She was also happy and started giving blessings to me. That night, I couldn’t sleep and on next day, I cleared my order with 5 star ratings.

And now, almost after 2 month I’m here. Hoping to get more success on it to help my family.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/50Nb16

It is awesome experience going on Fiverr and I’m happy to contribute my family financially. :slight_smile:

Share your story of getting FIRST ORDER.

7 Likes

Although I’m critical of buyer requests (due to the massive time effort you have to invest to win an order), your story is inspirational and heart warming.

I can tell how much this means to you and your family. Well done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is any other way to get orders? …

Congratulation… Always active on pc, regularlysend all buyer request mostlt late night buyer request.carry on…

2 Likes

Welcome
I’ve been registered since 2014 but only got my First order on the 14th of May after sending numerous buyers request I mostly stayed online it helped me.
I wish you the best of Luck. :pray:

1 Like

Congrats towards success journey on fiverr. :pray:

2 Likes

Wow :slightly_smiling_face:.i am also waiting for my first order

2 Likes